Hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi!

Post by FeliDragon on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi,I'm feliDragon but you can call me Feli if you like.I'm new to this website,and so far I really enjoy it.The art is amazing and the ideas the staff had like the clans and battles like there are now are unique which I enjoy to see in websites.

Some of you may know me as FeliDragon or SnowDragon from other websites like Felisfire,Warrior Cat RPG and Chickensmoothie.
I like animals,tigers are my favourtie ones and also I like fantasy animals like dragons as they are quite unique creatures and I think they are amazing.I think that dragons were actually dinosaurs and that they couldn't breathe fire,in my opinion probably someone made that bit up.

I live in England even thought I'm originaly from Lithuania.In England right now I have two pets,a black and white cat called kite and a grey and white syrian hamster called Mikis.In Lithuania I have two cats,a black and white male called Juodis and a ginger male called Ryzas, and a puppy called Topsis. I have had known quite a few deaths of my and grandparent's pets.They all have been my friends in some way,here is the list of them:

Lapelis ~ My first ever pet,me and my mum found him as a kitten stuck in a tree and took him home.When we moved house and moved o the countryside with my grandparents we had to leave him,I'm not sure if he's still alive thought.

Bobikas (Bosas) ~ My granparent's dog,he used to be a good friend of mine.I've known him for atleast three years,but then he died because a beee stung him in his mouth =(

Dviveidis,Rainys,Murka ~ Frist two are males,third one is female.They have been all as far as we are concerned drove out by an older tom called Pukis who was Dviveidis's brother.Pukis always drove out other cats even his son,Raynis.

Mazyle ~ Mother of Juodis and Raynis,died after giving birth to Juodis.

Pukis ~ Just dissapeared one day and never came back.I'm not sure what happened to him.

Matilda ~ My first hamster, she died of an unknown reason. =(

Dzeris ~ My grandparent's dog, he got blind in one eye in winter and then died next year,probably because he was old but still it was sad.

Luckily there aren't anymore...

~~``~~~~~~~`````~`~~~

Also I'm the owner of this site:http://warriormagic.forumotion.co.uk/

So,that's all I've got to say,

~ Feli

Last edited by FeliDragon on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

FeliDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi!

Post by ShadoWolfozo on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:24 am

Well, welcome to the site Feli Smile
You've already met me through PM's so I'll be brief.
Founder of the Site & also of Warrior Wolves, well that'd be me.
I do the art on the site and currently do everything on the Adoptables site half, and most design & event wise on here too, but don't forget our other wonderful mods and admins Smile

Sad to hear about your past pets, I too have had ones gone. But in the present, we learn to enjoy the company of our new pets Smile My current, Bolt (Bitey) a border collie. Speaking of him, he just came through the door XD

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here on Elemental Fangs Very Happy

ShadoWolfozo
Admin

View user profile http://www.warriorwolves.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FeliDragon on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Thank you for the welcome!
You have a border collie?I love those dogs,they are really cute and I like their appearence and personalities.

FeliDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWolfozo on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:35 am

And their intelligence. We've had them for 5 or something years (every 2 years we got 2 more XD so we have six LOL) Taj, Trinity, Bolt & Zeke, Riley & Freckles (in that order. '&' ones are brothers). We were astounded by thier individual personallities and intelligence levels (for a dog) with Taj and Trin, and it just got more and more up until Riley and Freckles when... well, they're too damn smart for their own good Razz

ShadoWolfozo
Admin

View user profile http://www.warriorwolves.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FeliDragon on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:59 pm

I don't own a border collie myself but I've seen some at my friend's place.They found it quite easy to learn new tricks that my friend tought them to enter them in pet shows, the dogs were quite friendly to people they don't know aswell.
I have right now one dog,Topsis he's a chihuaha and pikinese mix.As you might have guessed he's small and nowhere near smart actually,when he was chasing my cat Juodis around,Juodis only has to stop moving near some bushes to make Topsis lose sight of him.Also,Topsis always demands attention,he hates it when I used to go to Dzeris to calm him down when guests arrive,or to just make him feel less left out as hardly anyone gives him much attention,he bites most of the people if they try to touch or go near him.

FeliDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum