Elemental Fangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pika's here

Go down

Pika's here Empty Pika's here

Post by LovePika Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Hey there. Call me Pika. or Nizzy.
I might not come here so often, sorry! It happens, I might just forget.
Five facts about me:
1. I love animals. in Croatia we have a dog and a couple of cats. My brother (the youngest one of them) has a couple of fish, 4 water tanks, and two turtles. Myself, I have a budgerigar named Bird (ain't I original) and a bunny named Zoki. I used to have a hamster named Hummy, but he died of age, and then I decided I want something a bit bigger so I ended up with a bunny.
2. I live in two countries, one at weekends, one during schooldays. In Croatia (which is where I stay at weekends and holidays) I have my own laptop, but its screen is broken so I can't take it with me to Slovenia. During weekends and holidays, I have much more time to spend on computer than during schooldays. I use a laptop's touchpad for drawing and spriting and I love it. I have one sister, and three brothers - myself, being 13, I am the youngest.
3. Things I like: DB/DBZ, Pokémon, Assassin's Creed, Slavic nations, animals, the color pink, nature, my laptop..
4. I can be weird sometimes.. REALLY weird. Sometimes you may think I am crazy. Not far from truth, to be honest.. *grin*
5. I also have a MA site, 'The World of Magic Horses' (or www.magichorsesworld.myadopts.com)

LovePika

http://www.magichorsesworld.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum