Elemental Fangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Event Talk: Food Chain Competition!

4 posters

Go down

Upcoming Event Talk: Food Chain Competition! Empty Upcoming Event Talk: Food Chain Competition!

Post by ShadoWolfozo Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Alright, the first competition for Elemental Fangs is something I've created while I was meant to be doing English school work haha.

Alright, it's called the Food Chain Game, and will run for a week, starting on Wednesday the 19th.
Please note this date may change - my family have several birthdays in October and several other events.

The way the game works is that, we will begin with Grass. Grass is then eaten by a rabbit and the game begins.
The rabbit can be eaten by almost anything slightly larger than it, including foxes, snakes, young jaguars etc. Then those can be eaten by larger predators like Lvl 2 wolves or sabres. After that, Lvl 3 wolves, sabres, griffins, young wyverns and dragons and such. Then on to the larger predators like lvl 2 dragons, wyverns, lvl 3 griffins and sabres, etc. Then eventually, it will be against dragons alone.

There is no cannibalism, except in the final run with all-out dragon war. Dragons however, can not eat their own elements.
So an ice wolf can not eat a fire wolf, but an ice dragon can eat a fire dragon.
Who can eat who EXACTLY is still in the planning, and will be released either a few days before the event or on the day.

There will be prizes for the top three on the food chain and maybe other special prizes.

This thread is simply for talk about it, not the actual event. A new thread will be made for the actual event.

All I can say now is...

Be Prepared, or Be Eaten.
ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

http://www.warriorwolves.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Event Talk: Food Chain Competition! Empty Re: Upcoming Event Talk: Food Chain Competition!

Post by ChibiKawaii Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:10 pm

That's a cool idea 8D!

I can't wait :3 19th Oct is sooo long away D: Oh noes, but this is definitely unique and interesting!
ChibiKawaii
ChibiKawaii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Event Talk: Food Chain Competition! Empty Re: Upcoming Event Talk: Food Chain Competition!

Post by ShadoWolfozo Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 am

Well, I wanted to get a few more adoptables up - specifically zebras, snakes and sabretooth tigers up before the event.

I also hqve school until the 1st of October and possibly some large event inthe week following. With the new adoptables, people would want time to level them up to compete in both this game and the Annual Elemental Battle Championships in November.

Plus birthdays XD so yes, the 19th unless changed it is :3
ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrkagias Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 am

Sounds reallly good! Cannot wait...!
Pyrkagias
Pyrkagias
Battle Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWolfozo Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:09 am

Contest has been bumped back to the 13-20th of October - weekend before Term 4 so i'll be on majority of the time, but i got stuff going on the weekend after school starts so i still go stuff to do and yeh.

Basically, if anyone breaks the game rules or doesnt use the correct creature then report it and let an admin ir mod remove the post BEFORE continuing the game.
ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:52 am

Cool!
Sophie
Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWolfozo Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 pm

apologies guys for this not actually happening... it's going to be postponed for a while.... until i get things sorted out.
ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiKawaii Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Nu...

Well at least it's not removed, it's postponed.
ChibiKawaii
ChibiKawaii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWolfozo Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Yeh, things got hectic sooner than expected so yeh....
I'm going to get our battle master to host the first elemental battle championships as well.... Though it might have been a smarter idea to do it next year in febuary or something. Might do that instead... Oct-Jan are very hectic months for me. Birthdays, xmas, exams, end-of-school-year-oh-crap-we-have-four-assessments-in-four-weeks-paniccing (lol) and etc.
ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiKawaii Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Oct-Jan... end of school year? Isn't July end of school year (where do you live? XD)

And yus, b-days and xmas XD My b-day is on boxing day lolololol.

Well, good look with your assessments, DON'T PANIC THOUGH, because it'll make you do worse D:
ChibiKawaii
ChibiKawaii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:47 am

I think Shadowolfozo meant end of this term?
Sophie
Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWolfozo Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 am

no end of school.
i live in Australia.
ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChibiKawaii Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:14 pm

o-o Woah, that's weird for me XD
ChibiKawaii
ChibiKawaii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWolfozo Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 am

Lol, yeh not many peeps i know on internet are from aussie and i keep forgetting so if i ever put specific times on be mindful thats GMT +8 timezone im in.

But school here finishes on 13-16 (seems to change every year) december. Starts febuary. But coz im in senior school it finishes half-way through november instead.
ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down