Elemental Fangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power

Go down

Which Clan will you join?

Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power I_vote_lcap0%Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power I_vote_lcap0%Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power I_vote_lcap50%Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power I_vote_lcap50%Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power Empty Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power

Post by ShadoWolfozo Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 am

Warrior Wolves - The Four Clans of Power WarriorWolvesBanner-2
Four clans, four leaders, one prophecy. The clans of Moon Valley have been rivals for so long, can they put behind their differences, and come together to fight for freedom?

Choose your Clan, your fate, your destiny.
Who do you play? The hero? The peacekeeper? Or as those who prefer nothing more than ultimate domination...?
Your actions, will shape the clans, whether you become the victorious and respected leader, or the traiterous and decietful exile.
Where did you originate? Across the seas, outside the valley, in Twoleg dens? Or did you always live within the valley, even before the clans?

The Four Clans of Power have once again formed beneath StarClan, lead by the ancient warriors, a species of wolf that would be called demons.
Demonic Dire Wolves now restart the clans, the four clans and are looking for members to build their soon to be powerful pack.

MoonClan - led by Moonstar, WindClan - led by Aerostar, FireClan - led by Flarestar and ShadowClan - led by Dragonstar.
Where does your real loyalty lie?

Warrior Wolves is a wolf take on the books by Erin Hunters, Warriors. The four clans live together in Moon Valley some with different names to the original clans. There are no felines accepted into the clans, apart from one exception due to a particular rper that had joined the original roleplay on the Sporum (SPORE Forum) and I allowed them to keep it. Now the difference is that, after a lot of debating we agreeed upon the allowance of limited items, e.g. necklaces, bracelets, belts, small pieces of armour, etc. Obviously the higher ranked you were when you started the roleplay the more you were allowed.
However of course, ridiculous things like scarfs, massive helmets, full-body armour, goggles, hats, shoes and full-body clothing were not allowed. Collars, due to the Clan Codes is also not allowed.

We also allow unique species of wolves and, with founder (my) permission the ability to give such unique species a unique power or two. The roleplay became officially fantasy then, so expect that.

While the forum itself looks complete, we are currently going to be transferring the website to a new host so until that is done we can't start the roleplay (in fear we may lose all posts during the transfer).
However, the rest of the forum is opperational.

The last thing to do on the site, apart from talking is the Pet System. Although it's not as complex as this one, with leveling and etc. it is more of a "just-for-fun" kind of thing. All pets on the site of course are being revamped and the pet system will hopefully be fully automatic and opperational after the transfer.
You'll probably notice one or two similarities between this site and WW because of cause I manage both of them... but...
Anyway! Here's the link and go have fun joining our 100+ members Very Happy

WarriorWolves.darkbb.com

soon to be WarriorWolves.com!

Respected Members:

Founder, Administrator & ShadowClan Leader: ShadoWolfozo
Administrator and WindClan Leader: OmniWolf

Global Moderator & MoonClan Leader: Dralion97
Global Moderator & FireClan Leader: HawkFrost14
Global Moderator: Elzipper7
Global Moderator & Dark Fang Pack Leader: UNDECIDED

ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo