Elemental Fangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want in the next update?

2 posters

Go down

In the next major update; Sometime after 1st of October

What do you want in the next update? I_vote_lcap33%What do you want in the next update? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
What do you want in the next update? I_vote_lcap67%What do you want in the next update? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
What do you want in the next update? I_vote_lcap0%What do you want in the next update? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you want in the next update? I_vote_lcap0%What do you want in the next update? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

What do you want in the next update? Empty What do you want in the next update?

Post by ShadoWolfozo Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:04 am

Just wondering what you'd like to see in the next major update?

Make suggestions or whatever about what you'd heard I've said will be in the future of EF, like new adoptables, the maps, weapons and etc. Or even things that I haven't said - like suggestions!

So for example, in the next update i may release what users would prefer first.
I'm doing this to see what you'd prefer, Zebra's are taking far longer then expected >.> I suck at zebra pixelling D:
But holidays are coming up so I'll have far more time to do anything.

e.g. next update I could add the Sabretooth tigers, get 1/4 to 3/4 of the map clickable and possibly redo the adopts page
OR
I could add more unique adoptables, upload the map with possibly one or two clickable areas, put up a new banner AND possibly redo the adopts page.
ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

http://www.warriorwolves.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What do you want in the next update? Empty Re: What do you want in the next update?

Post by Pyrkagias Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:36 am

WE NEED A MAP...xd
Pyrkagias
Pyrkagias
Battle Master

Back to top Go down

What do you want in the next update? Empty Re: What do you want in the next update?

Post by ShadoWolfozo Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 am

if over the next few days majority go for the sabre tooth tigers, we'll have the beginning of a functional map. hopefully.
it really depends how much time I have.
ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadoWolfozo Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:14 am

ShadoWolfozo
ShadoWolfozo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down